What a busy week! I feel like I am forgetting something, but just don't know what it could be... I am sorry to say I have nothing to report. But thanks for stopping in! Tomorrows Report to the General is up next!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Report to the Colonel: up 1 pound. My only excuse is that my mother was visiting and I ate out of sheer nervousness. However, she's gone now so I can get back on track! Hope everyone else's reports are better than mine this week. :)
I completely understand the "family visit" eating thing. I do it, too, but because I come from a family of foodies. Always sticking somthing high fat in the old pie hole. Good thing it was only 1 lb. So get moving, lady! I have the PMS deal working for me today so I am pretty sure tomorrow will be not great news for me. Time will tell.
2 comments:
Report to the Colonel: up 1 pound. My only excuse is that my mother was visiting and I ate out of sheer nervousness. However, she's gone now so I can get back on track! Hope everyone else's reports are better than mine this week. :)
Chris
I completely understand the "family visit" eating thing. I do it, too, but because I come from a family of foodies. Always sticking somthing high fat in the old pie hole. Good thing it was only 1 lb. So get moving, lady! I have the PMS deal working for me today so I am pretty sure tomorrow will be not great news for me. Time will tell.
Post a Comment