Saturday, March 18, 2006

Spring Break 2006

Sorry it has been such a long while between posts. Here's the General Report... The same on March 10 and up 4 yesterday, due mostly to lots of beer, pizza and road food up in Two Harbors MN.



We had a great Spring Break! We picked up John Bucher in Minneapolis then headed to the North Woods. We went sledding by the beach! We totally enjoyed our visit with Jenny, Henry, Carl and Dale & Paula, Fred, Gullietta & Jan (oh, and Mike the dog) then had a very nice visit with LA, Steve, and Esther. That is one cute baby! We drove through a blizzard and came out alive. All and all it was fun filled and tiring.

It's good to be back home in balmy Oshkosh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great spring break! I did, too. Went to Tom's wed pm for a fabulous massage. Then NMBF and I had drinks for St. Patty's Day. I had a lot of fun! It's nice being friends again.
Apparently, with his "full plate" that life has dished up to him, I am the mashed potatoes. I did, of course mention that he is on a no-carb diet, but he said he never passes up mashed potatoes.
I told him that his potatoes were getting cold.
I love you, Em!

Anonymous said...

It was a great visit, thanks for collaborating and celebrating and all that. The pics looks lovely, I'll send some more.

M.A.Trotter said...

It's so usual that mom never gets in the sledding fun, but still gets to pull daughter up the hill again. Sorry about that. My spring break has been interesting. I have finally (seriously) cleaned my room. It was hell for the longest time. My clothes pile is very small now, and I feel like I can have people over again to sit on my floor and smoke cigarettes.

phunmunki said...

I did sled down a hill with Ella, but there was no one at the bottom to take a picture. She had a few runs with each of us: John, Ron, me,and Jenny. We were walking on a trail. And we all took turns with the pulling. It was such a great idea to take a sled and pull the wee one along. That jfish is so smart!

Anonymous said...

She sure is...amazingly smart, that is. I think the sled idea was solidified by necessity from previous visits to said trail. Bueno!

LA said...

those are great pics! Thaks for swigig thru Mpls. Sorry aout the spellig here.