Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Eye-ye-yeye

Why did I eat all that snack food over the weekend? Jeez....
We are trying to figure out some plans for next week but may just write the whole idea off as a bust and wait for better timing and better weather. We'll see.
Ella spent the day with me yesterday. Man, I am lucky to have a job where she can come with me. She's such a great girl. She just left with her daddy for school and I miss her all ready! If I had a gazillion dollars I would never send her off to day care. I might hire a helper, but for sure she would be with me. And with that gazillion dollars I would not send my husband off, either. Nope, no day care for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next week you could come to my house- I won't be here and the weather is nice.

phunmunki said...

Thanks! What a great offer! I think I'll stick around here, though, because my good friend John is flying in from N.Y. and he kind of needs us to get him at the airport. And play with him.