I just feel so discouraged that I have been stuck for a few weeks. And then the whole womanly thing hits and I am all bloated and gross again. F*ck it. Oh, and about those womanlies... Ron and I have to get busy this month if we hope to have another wee one during this tax year. If it doesn't happen in two weeks I think we'll give up for good on that. I am getting way too old to be thinking about having more babies. And the one we have is just fine, so it's not like we are missing out on anything. I just like the idea of two. For when they are older... they can take turns dealing with their parents.
Thankfully, the weather has been much more tolerable lately. Little flowers are starting to poke out of the ground and there is not much ice left in our little pond. We spent Sunday cleaning up around the yard and that was fun. I need to get more yard waste bags so we can finish this weekend. There is so much crap in our yard because we live on a corner and people tend to throw their crap out the window at our house. Bastards. We want to paint our fence white. Right now it is red and very annoying. Blue house, white trim, red fence. Terrible. So if we start painting now maybe we can get the job done before the grass, weeds, and plants get too high.
blah, I am in a bit of a foul mood. I hope the sun breaks through these gray, gray clouds soon.

5 comments:
Oooh, no, Colonel, you can't give up! Think of it this way - what you're really doing is making an investment in your future. Clean arteries, good strong joints, fewer back problems, heart in happy beating condition, and many many more years playing with grandchildren without feeling tired and cranky. Isn't that worth it?
Okay, the sun has come out and it is nearly 50 degrees. that brightens my mood a tad. I just feel hopelss about losing weight because I have been stuck in the same 5 pound zone forever! (well, about a month and a half)Yes, I am still down about twenty from when I started this whole process on September 20th, but the real and significant losses have seemed to stop. It just bums me out.
Just get pregnant already then you have no choice but to eat whatever pleases you, because one thing you are not allowed to do whilst incubating is to LOSE WEIGHT! Then when that one is all done and weaned you can start all over....so go for it!!!! (and have some fun at it, willya?) Love to youall...JF
Don't give up. You just need to take some antidepressants. Maybe you should switch your diet for a few weeks. For example two weeks of the Atkins induction diet, or counting calories instead of points. Just remind yourself that a sedentary person gets 1450 calories a day to maintain their weight, and a moderately active person can have around 2400. Then you can eat a whole plateful of nachos if you want, you just have to modify your other calorie intake. And I know you are not happy with the Atkins diet, but I'm only suggesting 2 weeks change, then back to weight watchers. Another suggestion: EverSlim, a weight loss aid at Walmart. 2 week supply is $26. It doesn't make you jittery, but really curbs the appetite. I've tried many, this one is AbFab.
I love you, don't give up! I'll see you in Chicago on the 15th!
Ahem...but I just have to interject that weight loss cannot be bought; not at Wal-Mart, not at K-Mart, not at Kum and Go, nor Barnes and Noble...it's about poundin' the pavement on a sunny day and you are doing just that, good job. <3's you!
Post a Comment