Friday, February 24, 2006

Report to the General


General de Cline: Minus 2.5 this week. Thanks for the ass whooping! (my total is now minus 20.5 lbs.)
There's hope for shorts this summer!

My new permanent position starts on Monday! Same job, better title, a tiny bit more money, job security! Whew...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

final weekly total: up 2.
I got a Taco pizza from pizza hut Friday night and ate the whole thing because you just can't reheat that lettuce. Yum!
Tried to intice N-M-Bf to come over, but no takers there. Ran into Tom at Slims Saturday night. He thanked me for the birthday card (yes, after 20 years I still send him one, and he calls every few years with offers like 'will I be his dominatrix') so he gave me his new address and after he said he'd been calling but didn't want to talk to my home machine, I gave him my cell phone number.
I told n-m-bf Friday he was the lesser of 3 evils, and then I meet up with the other one! Made my day. Oh, yeah, the third is Weird Al, and I haven't seen him in years.
Anyway. I'm giving n-m-bf up for lent. You don't need to ask about him again. I gave Tom up for good many years ago, but the 80's are back in style again, right?

phunmunki said...

I did very well over the weekend and was down another 1.5, so on my way to work today I bought junk food. Taco Salad with lots of salsa and some chips. Yummy. I shall be super good some more now. I just needed to splurge a little. I am setting a goal to lose 8 pounds in March. Two pounds a week. I can, I can, I can! So my total is now -22.

M.A.Trotter said...

I need Andy's advice. I stubbed my pinky toe on the door frame last night and a layer of skin can now peel away from my toe. Should I do anything about it? Will it fall off? Could you summerize what Andy would say?

Ron said...

Michael,

Pour a little Gin on it, wrap one layer of paper towel around it followed by a strip of duct tape. Put on two pairs of socks.

After 24 hours remove socks, duct tape, paper towel, and check progress.

Repeat if necessary.

Dr. Babblemur

phunmunki said...

I think your supposed to pour the gin in YOU, not on the toe. And squeeze some lime in your mouth as a chaser.
As with most cute, after this many hours I don't think you can get the skin to stick back together. Just keep it clean and dry so you don't get infected. Or see a real Dr... Like Dr. Watson!