Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday

This afternoon Ron and I are going to the movies! We're gonna go to the gay cowboy movie while Ella spends some time with Clio. They play so great together, and I think it helps that they don't spend all week together at the YMCA anymore. On Friday Clio was here while HER parents went to the movies (cowboys, again) and it was big fun. We went to the Planetarium, had hot chocolate, took a big bubble bath, and watched a movie. While in the bath the girls covered themselves in bubbles and said they were "snow monsters".
Also, by the end of the day, may resume and cover letter will be ready to turn in. If I don't get this job then I am seriously going to have to re-think my value in the world. It would be crushing and would suck a lot.
On to other things... Ella's new blog is about to hit the streets. Ron is hooking it up to the babblemur site. She's calling it "Sparkle Pockets" and it will include photos, letters to friends and family, stories, funny parts of her conversations, and whatever else she tells us to type. She has really been into telling us stories while we type them out and then saving them to read later. Sometimes she draws pictures for them. It's cool and funny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

please tell Ellie I love her. Could she e-mail me my letters, because I can hardly keep up with your blog, let alone a cute Ella one.
Hope you had a fun date with Ron. I'm not gonna see the coyboy movie. But I am dreaming about the popcorn. Thanks for the craving.

phunmunki said...

Yes, I suppose I could e-mail them to you... But if you are on line any way you could just go see if she has anything posted. We were sort of trying to keep the idea on the down low until we had it ready, but since little Esther's blog is out we are feeling the presssure. Man, Esther is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen.
We did not get to the movies because I was too busy doing my resume and cover letter. I think Ron was bummed out, but priorities are priorities. Maybe we'll get another chance to see it at the theater, or just have to wait until it comes out for home viewing.

LA said...

I am sooooo excited for SPARKLE POCKETS! Steve and I have had many laughs about the title. It's perfect for Ella!
Congrats on your date. Steve and I are going to have a date when his folks come into town next week. It's a pretty big deal - first date in over 4 months. Whoohoo!

phunmunki said...

Ooooh, lucky you! I never trusted leaving my E with my folks for dates when she was a wee one... Mostly because of the brother factor. You are so very lucky to have Steve's parents. They are really great people.
And yes, Sparkle Pockets is perfect for our E's title. She says "sparkle" is her favorite color, after pink of course.