Well, we did not get to go to the movies on Sunday because I didn't get my resume done in time. Boo Hoo. But the good news is that I get to turn it in today! I will hopefully pass the first application inspection, and be called for an interview. Application deadline is Wednesday, so maybe I'll hear from them by Monday?
Tomorrow is Valentines day and I got a cute little present for Ella. It's two pink monkeys hugging, made by Ty. This morning I am going to pick up a book to go along with it. Let's hope she is pleased.
We head out to S.D. early Friday morning for a conference in Sioux Falls. I looked up the info there and found an aquarium, a theater that has the Curious George movie, and a family arcade type pizza joint. I figure it will be enough fun to keep us busy. And I hope that Ron joins in on some of it. It's going to be cold.... I am dreading getting into my swimsuit, but look forward to swimming with Ella in the hotel pool.
My Friday Report to the General will be on Thursday and I am hoping to be -2. You'll just have to check in and see if I make it. Think good thoughts for me!
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
TUESDAY MORNING REPORT ('cause I don't work Mon & Fri): Had a bad week and was up +2 last Friday. Damn that Mickey D's! Ah, well, such is life. Very happy to report that am back in saddle again 'cause I did get to see the gay cowboy movie and found it wonderfully beautiful if very sad and want to look as good as the brunette chick whateverhernameis in a pair of jeans. Now that girl could seriously wear a pair of jeans. Bitch.
Good luck on the job interview. I hope the letter of recommendation arrived in time. Happy Valentine's Day to all three of you!
Chris
Yes, I got the letter and sent you an e-mail of thanks... I wonder why you didn't get that? Hmmm. Check out Ella's Blog http://sparklepockets.blogspot.com/
I guess I missed the first part of the story...what job interview are you going on?
xoxoxo Esther
Post a Comment