Friday, February 03, 2006

Report to the General


General Ma'am: I am down again! My total since September 27 is Minus 18. How's your progress? What about you, Chris? And Ms. Jojopeeko? Come join in the Friday fun of reporting! And, LA, you can play, too, since you have joined the "cult" as you say.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! -18!!!! good work! I reached a major milestone this morning (in my mind it's a milestone) I broke the 160 mark! So that's a total of 12.6 pounds since my first ww weigh-in. I'm still thinking that 150 is my "final answer" "you're goin' to Hollywood" goal weight. Love, Sally

phunmunki said...

Most Excellent General! I think your "going to Hollywood" sounds about right... Maybe 150-155? Depending on the time of month, of course. I am so happy that you reached your mental major milestone. I have 8 pounds to go to reach mine. Then just another 20 after that for my Going to Hollywood Final Answer. Geez. How did I get so f*cking Fat?! Set small goals, Amy, set small goals... But when I have lost 46 pounds I am going to feel so much, well, lighter!

LA said...

18 lbs is awesome work! I am currently only at 3, but it'll happen...it'll happen. These things take time, you know?
Congrats again you guys. I do love the WW- it's like Scientology, only for fat people.

Anonymous said...

18 is great!! You are my hero and inspiration. (cue uplifting music)

Since this whole thing started I'm down 10. Last week I lost zip, and had a bit of a binge last night for no reason whatsoever, but it's all back on track now. These minor setbacks only make us more determined again, right? The hubby and I are going to take our income taxes next year and run off on a cruise if we both reach our goals. I have 50 more to lose and he has 20. But no pressure...

phunmunki said...

oooh, a cruise. That could be fun, but I think I'd rather just go somewhere like Belize, or Monoco, and hang out for a week getting some culture and food. But I could take Ella on a cruise. They have day care, right?

Anonymous said...

There are plenty of daycare opportunities on a cruise. Don't go to Belize-it's hot hot hot once you leave the coast. And their Zoo is a bit of a joke.
I didn't weigh in this morning because I had dinner at Laurie's and had up to 2000 calories yesterday. But I also went to the gym 2 times. Ben is going and lifting three times a week, so I have to go, too. Good plan, huh? OK, so that's why I didn't weigh in this morning-I left my sweats on overnight so I could crawl out of bed and walk out the door and I didn't want to take them off to step on the scale. By the way, your ankles are looking very slim in that picture!
I have started flirting with Not-My-Boyfriend this week. I'm not going to do it for more than a day or two though. I've never played this game before, but he is responding quite nicely.
Yes, I can tell you are ashamed of me, but remember that I worked out Twice yesterday!