Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Past

Seasons Greetings!!! I am really looking forward to taking a ton of photos Sunday morning. And I will be sure to post some good ones for everyone to see, okay? Here is Ella in front ot our tree last year. Boy, her hair was so long! And here she is again. I can never get enough of looking at her. She's so absolutely great! Does every parent feel this way about their kid(s).
We are really looking forward to our trip to IC. And to having the whole week off! I doubt we get anything done around the house... It will really be like a vacation. Hey, if any of you are looking for some great holiday music, Babblemur has a choice recommendation.

1 comment:

M.A.Trotter said...

My Holliday Season 2005 Cocktail is...


the Peppermintini!

Tasty. I've got one now. Now until New Years!