Thursday, December 22, 2005

A Report to the General

Uh, oops, was I supposed to be losing weight? I forgot. Maybe it was my womanly monthlies that took over my consumption, but I had a huge plate of Chinese food last night. I have not gone to a meeting because E has been working with me this week and she just does not do to well when she gets hustled around all day long. So I guess it's time to re-group, again, but after the holiday. How are YOU doing, dear General?

3 comments:

M.A.Trotter said...

Keep truckin' the world will follow.

phunmunki said...

Thanks. Hey, do you wanna come for a visit? We will be in IC from the 25th to the 28th. You couls come and have a beer with us at Georges or the Foxhead, my little 21 year old friend!

Anonymous said...

ol' general gained a few pounds. I'm back in the saddle again today. I'm not worried cuz I just need to do it right and the pounds will drip off. You go girl!