Thursday, December 15, 2005

Before the weekend

It's Thursday and I have a million things on my mind, and on my "to do" list, but procrastinating seems to be all I can accomplish.
Due to bureaucratic mumbo jumbo, my job cannot be posted yet. I am thankful because I don't have to worry about it over the holidays, but I really do think that this time of year was the best possible timing. I guess we can try again in the spring. Or, the next time I get a letter from the state about a job opening I can request an interview. But I really and truly like my job. It's a good fit. And my boss is super. I am sure I will write something more if any thing changes, but for now the "job file" is closed. Things remain the same.
It's snowing again. It's snowing at my folks house, too. I put up a little weather sticker for them. I am usually curious about how things are with them. But I think our weather stickers are out of sinc. The last time I looked at it I was one minute in the future... Or they were in the past.
I am going to make some yummy food tonight for our party tomorrow. I have been snacking today, too. I think I have a serious case of PMS because I am craving sweet things.
Gotta go...

2 comments:

M.A.Trotter said...

yes. I am home.

phunmunki said...

Yeah! I hope you had a safe and uneventful trip. Are you super sleepy? Is your family making you eat lots of food? Have you been to get your nasty coffee at the Row?