Friday, December 02, 2005

Wisconsin Cold Causes Children to Climb Walls


Ella and her, buddy Janetta, had a fun evening together. They started off the night by climbing the walls!

Then we all settled into some arts and crafts. Magic Noodles.

Here is Janetta's Little Hula Dancer. Isn't it cute?!

We are looking forward to Janetta coming over again next week. She and Ella have tons of fun. They particularly enjoy "Dance Party Time". They crank up some rocking tunes then run and dance and play. It wears us all out! I think we'll have pizza, too.

3 comments:

M.A.Trotter said...

I'm very glad that Ella has a girl to play with- especially since she thinks boys can't play... well, maybe it's just me that she thinks can't play. Either way. She should take gymnastics. I think she would have so much fun! She loves to roll around on the floor and such- at least she did two years ago in the cmcc house. But she's probably grown out of that.

LA said...

I'm glad Janetta can keep up with Ella! You are a fun mom letting your kid walk on walls and then play with MAGICAL noodles!!!

phunmunki said...

Michael, she only thought YOU could not play very well. You must admit that your powers of make believe were lacking at that moment...
LA, Janetta can barely keep up, but she gives it a good try! Also, please note that they had to take off their shoes and socks before wall climbing. It IS a white wall and I did not want to have to clean it. Magic noodles are a blast. When Little E gets older I'll get her some.