Good work soldier! TAKE it easy though, all work and no play make Amy a dull girl. Have a beer Fri night to celebrate. I cannot report a 15 pd weight loss, but I did exercise for 15 minutes Sunday and again tonight! Hayley says I'm still a slacker and need to work a lot harder, ahhhhh teenagers.
Dad, are you suggesting I can cause earthquakes? That is not very nice... And Sal, I didn't wait till Friday to celebrate. Beers happened last night! All is on track today, though. Did you get that info about those tortillas I sent you? Tell Hayley she can start giving out advice when her metabolism slows half speed. You are doing a super job.
4 comments:
WOW! That's awesome, congrats on all of your hard work.
Was That on the Ricter scale
Good work soldier! TAKE it easy though, all work and no play make Amy a dull girl. Have a beer Fri night to celebrate. I cannot report a 15 pd weight loss, but I did exercise for 15 minutes Sunday and again tonight! Hayley says I'm still a slacker and need to work a lot harder, ahhhhh teenagers.
Dad, are you suggesting I can cause earthquakes? That is not very nice... And Sal, I didn't wait till Friday to celebrate. Beers happened last night! All is on track today, though. Did you get that info about those tortillas I sent you? Tell Hayley she can start giving out advice when her metabolism slows half speed. You are doing a super job.
Post a Comment