Ella has been enjoying the tree and other holiday decorations. She likes to play Santa by filling up all the stockings with her toys and then we all pretend it's Christmas morning. She could play that game all day long, but we get a little tired of the repetitiveness. 

This year Ella was in charge of decorating the tree. She loved it so much that she takes things off of the tree every now and again so that she can re-decorate it. Last year my friend LA and I bought all the trimmings. We selected PLASTIC items just for this purpose. There may be a year when Ella can handle breakable things, but I am so glad we opted for the durable variety right now.
Oh, and did you notice that she has Hot Chocolate all over her face in all of these pictures? Boy, she loves Hot Chocolate. I make it at home with super good pure cocoa powder that my old boss at Educare gave me. Just add a little sugar and organic milk and voila! Perfection...

2 comments:
Nice crazed chocoface! I also look like that after consuming too much chocolate! Go ELLA!
Super crazed! My girl loves the chocolate. She does not get it very often, but when she does we try to make it the "good stuff". Chocolate makes a happy girl (for about 20 minutes and then comes the crash...).
Post a Comment