Wednesday, January 04, 2006

January 2006

Okay, here are the required Christmas pictures...
A lovely tea party with Grandma Andy and Grandpa Allen at their place in North Liberty, IA
At home with the doll house. It's cool 'cause it folds closed and locks so Baubau can't get all the little toys and knock 'em down the heat grates. Naughty Baubau.
Giving "Dandelion" a bath
"Fiddlesticks". Ella LOVES these. She builds all kinds of contraptions.
Awwww, what a cute little picnic basket. We are all set for a sunny warm day.
Ella got some other cool toys, but I just can't put up all the pictures... Or can I? We all had a jolly holiday. It was super good to see the family and friends in I.C. I think next time we go there we should all get hotel rooms that are connected, or surrounding a pool, like a "Holidome" or something. Then we wouldn't have to drive everywhere. I'll start saving my pennies. I sure miss those Levelwinds.

2 comments:

LA said...

Love the pictures of Ella and all of her fun toys! It's nice to see that kids appreciate the good old fashioned toys. Tinkertoys do rule.
When we go to IC with my brother in March, we are going to get a hotel. Maybe you guys want to get a room next to us?

phunmunki said...

That would be great, but we wanted to go to Minneapolis to see you guys in March and then make a run up to Two Harbors to see the Levelwinds... Or we will go to California (if we have the money) to see Ron's Dad and G-Esther. I wonder if you'll be in Minne during our Spring Break?