I did not win the lottery. It's a bummer and all, but I guess it is kind of impossible odds. There has got to be some way to get $50K given to us, right?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
so much to say...sorry I haven't read the blog in awhile. I do love to catch up all at once, though. Scar and Miss Canada (or western hemisphere as we now call her) would love the water tank. maybe for christmas next year. Although I was really excited today about nothing. I have either won the lottery (I'll check later) or I have decreased my zoloft. Started the Greed Diet on Jan 14 and have officially lost 8 lbs. Would be more but I keep cheating. I am happy to report, thouhg, that all chocolate is out of the house. Thanks to my trusty gastrointestinal tract for that. There is about a 1/4 cup of cherry chips in the cooking cupboard... I got a free one-week pass from Not-my-boyfriend to New Life, and have gone every morning. One mile on the treadmill and 4 on the bike every morning. I might have to join. I have until Monday to use the free stuff, then I have to pay. someone please send me $50.00??? (this is something to mention to the General) Stole Dad's TV. I named it Big Blue. If he want's it back he's going to have to get it himself. Steven found out this week. He's not happy. I told Dad to straighten him out or he won't be getting and food deliveries. Did I mention that I have to get him at the airport tomorrow? And you thought YOUR day was rough... Love ya L'aime-o
Thanks for the update, and congrats on the 8 pounds!!! You're really cookin'. I don't like that big TV. It makes my head hurt. I am glad to hear you are working out, and think it is why you are happier. I always feel better after exercise (but don't alwyas want to go do it). Maybe Miss Canada needs to go on the greed diet, too? Good luck. And fill me in on all your progress.
4 comments:
so much to say...sorry I haven't read the blog in awhile. I do love to catch up all at once, though. Scar and Miss Canada (or western hemisphere as we now call her) would love the water tank. maybe for christmas next year. Although I was really excited today about nothing. I have either won the lottery (I'll check later) or I have decreased my zoloft. Started the Greed Diet on Jan 14 and have officially lost 8 lbs. Would be more but I keep cheating. I am happy to report, thouhg, that all chocolate is out of the house. Thanks to my trusty gastrointestinal tract for that. There is about a 1/4 cup of cherry chips in the cooking cupboard...
I got a free one-week pass from Not-my-boyfriend to New Life, and have gone every morning. One mile on the treadmill and 4 on the bike every morning. I might have to join. I have until Monday to use the free stuff, then I have to pay.
someone please send me $50.00???
(this is something to mention to the General)
Stole Dad's TV. I named it Big Blue. If he want's it back he's going to have to get it himself. Steven found out this week. He's not happy. I told Dad to straighten him out or he won't be getting and food deliveries. Did I mention that I have to get him at the airport tomorrow?
And you thought YOUR day was rough... Love ya L'aime-o
Thanks for the update, and congrats on the 8 pounds!!! You're really cookin'. I don't like that big TV. It makes my head hurt. I am glad to hear you are working out, and think it is why you are happier. I always feel better after exercise (but don't alwyas want to go do it). Maybe Miss Canada needs to go on the greed diet, too? Good luck. And fill me in on all your progress.
Babblemur won something... Well, sort of but not really. Go check it out! http://www.babblemur.com/blog/
gee, is that my sweet Ella figured prominently in two photos on the babblemuir.com blog page?
1/28. officially 10 lbs.
Post a Comment