Baubau has made a special new friend! I know it's a little hard to see through the window plastic, but his new little friend is a squirrel! And boy does that squirrel like to tease Mr. B by sitting outside and shaking his fluffy tail right in front of Baubau's nose! What Fun!
Baubau just thinks about chasing and eating him. 
4 comments:
Baubau is a killer at heart. Watch out for that one.
No. Baubau just wants a friend. He's the sweetest thing to ever come from a ditch. Oh- and is that snow I saw out the window? --Ick.
Snow, snow and more snow. I am surprised that it got above 9 degrees today. Refer to weather sticker for our current F*CKI#G COLD temps! And have a nice day. Micjael, you'll be home to enjoy this soon enough:)
Too bad Mr. B picks friends that scratch the hell out of him. They play kind of rough, if you ask me.
Post a Comment