Here is Ella in the Wonder Woman costume I made. We are getting ready for the Home Coming Parade and it is a chilly rainy day. Too Bad for us. She is very eager to be in it, though, and has a nice big bag of candy to give to all the people.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the xostume, but felt sad I didn't get to help this year. Hopefully Ella will never run out of super heroines to dress up as. I like the color of the walls for the dinig room. It's going to be work no matter what. I talked to your (our) parents this morning and Dad drove the RV even though he has one broken arm and one that is sore from the IV. He said they left the boat because it was in a "safe place" in Okeechobee. Yeah, right. I told Mom on the phone that he was just bored and she could just drive him to Cabelas for the day instead of making this trip. Apparently the warm humid wearther is what Dad wanted. As the sibling closest to hurricane Steven, I am not going to go there, accept his calls or worry. They raised him, they can deal. On a funny note, I offered to help a few times this winter with taking him groceries for the price of them cleaning myu carpets for me. Ben chimed in and said he'd do it, but would need a car. Yes, he can get his license in January. Yikes!
Yes, well you did get to help with batgirl's cape. I sent you a package today. I think you'll get it Wednesday. Still enough time to make the spider hats and pumpkin crafts.
The word "cute" just doesn't even cut it - she's downright ADORABLE! By the way, I love the color of your floors, very nice.
Yesterday was my first anniversary with Christopher. Man, where has a whole year gone? Oh, yeah, moving, pregnancy, giving birth, figuring out how to be a parent (not hardly done yet) trying to train the hubby. Maybe I'll invent Scooby Snacks for Men and it will be easier? Hmm...there's so many places I could go with that one heh heh heh! A dirty mind is a terrible things to waste. ;)
On a different note, if you get the chance you must see "Everything Is Illuminated." Chris and I caught it last week and it was fantastic.
Has it been a year? Jeez. that did go by fast. I enjoyed your web wedding. I have a friend who wants to wed in Vegas and I referred him to that chapel. Do you remember Eli? He's set to get hitched. I want to fly down and witness in person. Who would watch E, though?
4 comments:
I love the xostume, but felt sad I didn't get to help this year. Hopefully Ella will never run out of super heroines to dress up as. I like the color of the walls for the dinig room. It's going to be work no matter what. I talked to your (our) parents this morning and Dad drove the RV even though he has one broken arm and one that is sore from the IV. He said they left the boat because it was in a "safe place" in Okeechobee. Yeah, right. I told Mom on the phone that he was just bored and she could just drive him to Cabelas for the day instead of making this trip. Apparently the warm humid wearther is what Dad wanted. As the sibling closest to hurricane Steven, I am not going to go there, accept his calls or worry. They raised him, they can deal. On a funny note, I offered to help a few times this winter with taking him groceries for the price of them cleaning myu carpets for me. Ben chimed in and said he'd do it, but would need a car. Yes, he can get his license in January. Yikes!
Yes, well you did get to help with batgirl's cape. I sent you a package today. I think you'll get it Wednesday. Still enough time to make the spider hats and pumpkin crafts.
The word "cute" just doesn't even cut it - she's downright ADORABLE! By the way, I love the color of your floors, very nice.
Yesterday was my first anniversary with Christopher. Man, where has a whole year gone? Oh, yeah, moving, pregnancy, giving birth, figuring out how to be a parent (not hardly done yet) trying to train the hubby. Maybe I'll invent Scooby Snacks for Men and it will be easier? Hmm...there's so many places I could go with that one heh heh heh! A dirty mind is a terrible things to waste. ;)
On a different note, if you get the chance you must see "Everything Is Illuminated." Chris and I caught it last week and it was fantastic.
Chris
Has it been a year? Jeez. that did go by fast. I enjoyed your web wedding. I have a friend who wants to wed in Vegas and I referred him to that chapel. Do you remember Eli? He's set to get hitched. I want to fly down and witness in person. Who would watch E, though?
Post a Comment