
Ron and Amy
Gasworks Park 1998
Ahhh, Seattle. I do miss it every single day. Those of you who live there must know how great that place is. Don't ever forget it. Go out and visit a landmark for me, or have breakfast at the breakfast club (Eggs California are my favorite). Stop by the Wedgewood Ale House and get a pint of something yummy and if Heather made Roasted Garlic soup you have to get a bowl. It's fall harvest time so run on down to the Market and get some good produce. Or just stop at Great Harvest and get a loaf of Cracked Pepper Parmesan bread. There are so many wonderful things I miss about Seattle. It's hard to believe I've been gone for almost 4 years! If we ever have enough money for a vacation I am going there. We'll probably have to get a cheap ass motel room up on Aurora Ave, but we'll come someday. You know, Ivars has that restaurant on the N end of the lake. From 4 to 6 they have a great happy hour menu. It's like two fish tacos for $3, or something like that. And it's a great view.
No comments:
Post a Comment