
This is "BatGirl", Halloween 2003
And this is "Pretty Witch", Halloween 2004This witch costume is actually a silver dress on bottom with a shear black over dress. And it looks much more impressive in person. It has a black velvet cape with matching velvet candy bag.

Here is Ella in the "Super Girl" costume I made in 2002. She liked it so much that she wore it for two more years just for fun times (this pic from 2004). It was getting so tattered that I finally put it away for safe keeping. I can't find a picture of her in it from 2002, but she was a cute little super baby. The cape has a gold cord trim that held it kind of stiffly so that when she crawled it seemed to flow behind her.
This Halloween is "Wonder Woman". I think it's the best costume I have made and I hope to get some great pictures of her in it. If the weather is good this weekend she is going to be in the UWO Homecoming parade, which has a Super Hero theme! How Great!

3 comments:
Super Ella is super cute. Keep up the good work, Amy.
Only a super mom could make such super super-girl costumes for her super daughter! I hope the weather cooperates for the parade. Isn't there a super hero who can change the weather- Ella should be her.
Michael, "Storm" can change the weather. That is a good suggestion! She wears all white,and has white hair. Hally Berry played her in the x-men movies, and she looked pretty awsome in her costumes, I bet Ella would look just as good!
Post a Comment