Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Birthin Babies

Our most excellent friends in Minneapolis are giving birth! We have been waiting for Esther to come out and yesterday I read LA's post that her labor had begun. How very exciting!!!! It reminded me of all our anticipation before Ella was born. I am still waiting to hear about the successful birth... And I hope LA is doing well.
I am going to my WW meeting this morning. I hope I did well, too.

3 comments:

M.A.Trotter said...

I'm sorry for no pictures yet. I've been a busy bee.

phunmunki said...

Yes, so I have read. It sounds like you are having some fun times, too!

LA said...

Thanks PM. I am really looking forward to having a spare...umm..maybe 15 minutes to just write you an email or give you a call on the old telephone. Seems that I am either dealing with my boobs, diapers, clothing issues, or drinking water....and maybe trying to eat a couple of bites before it all begins again. It's great tho, I love it and we can't wait to introduce Esther to our fave pals.
Smoochies to the fab H fam in OshyKoshy.