I am officially thanking Sally for her WW words of wisdom. Thanks to her suggestions of bagged frozen vegetables and (ugh) whiskey with diet coke I lost five pounds this week.
Congratulations Amy!!!!I love you to bits, too! Keep at it. But, you're not going to put paper sacks on your wall? I wouldn't either if I were going to sell my house in a few years.
you could leave out the diet coke and only drink the whiskey. but I am a dietcokeaholic, so that is just wrong. What's really good is a seagrams and diet 7 up. Yum. That Sally sure is good! She also uses the bag of frozen veggies on her neck to cool off. Such a problem solver! I talked to Dad this morning-I love having his cell phone be a local call. If they had not moved the RV, a roof would have hit it. Instead it hit Bob's carport and it was ruined. Bet Bob wishes Dad had just left the damn thing there.
Just for the record, I drink my whiskey with diet sprite or fresca. I don't drink caffeine in the evening- I've been known to use caf-free diet pepsi, but I don't have video to prove it. And yes, tonight I iced my neck with the Sam's club giant corn package- it goes all the way from side to side.
8 comments:
Oh, and we even went out for Mexican food last night! I had to buy a belt!!!! I just love you to bits, Sal
Congratulations Amy!!!!I love you to bits, too! Keep at it. But, you're not going to put paper sacks on your wall? I wouldn't either if I were going to sell my house in a few years.
five pounds is an amazing feat! Huzzah! And what's wrong with a little whiskey in your diet coke?
The diet coke is the problem. Super bad... But, I am becoming strangly used to it.
you could leave out the diet coke and only drink the whiskey. but I am a dietcokeaholic, so that is just wrong. What's really good is a seagrams and diet 7 up. Yum.
That Sally sure is good! She also uses the bag of frozen veggies on her neck to cool off. Such a problem solver!
I talked to Dad this morning-I love having his cell phone be a local call. If they had not moved the RV, a roof would have hit it. Instead it hit Bob's carport and it was ruined. Bet Bob wishes Dad had just left the damn thing there.
Just for the record, I drink my whiskey with diet sprite or fresca. I don't drink caffeine in the evening- I've been known to use caf-free diet pepsi, but I don't have video to prove it. And yes, tonight I iced my neck with the Sam's club giant corn package- it goes all the way from side to side.
Diet Srite... I'll give that a try. We use frozen veggies as ice packs, too, when needed. But I think the frozen pees work best.
Diet Coke w/ Splenda is much better than that weird asperteme stuff.
Post a Comment