Friday, October 28, 2005

I Woke Up Thinking About Taxes

After I woke up at 5am I started thinking about taxes. Specifically home improvement write-offs. I did some web surfing, but did not get any "real" answers to my question. Can we write off our new furnace, roof repairs, and new windows? It cost us about $8k. Anyone have some good news for me? Sal? Ron?
I spent the night with vivid dreams. Strange encounters with people from the past who haunt me often. Maybe I am just trying to find a resolution to things. I also have terrible dreams about dangers to my daughter. Those are the dreams that propel me out of bed and on to house work to clear my head. Or, in today's instance, I started thinking about taxes. If the world were a more peaceful place would I still have these dreams?

3 comments:

phunmunki said...

So no one knows about tax write offs? Jeez.

Anonymous said...

you should have gotten a rebate on the furnace from your power company, lower heat bills are your return on the windows. are they in yet? lets see a picture. the grands

phunmunki said...

The windows are still being manufactured. They should be calling next week to schedule the installation. How do I get a rebate for the furnace? Do tell!