Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday, chilly chilly Friday

It is cold. A package came to work and the delivery guy was wearing a full face stocking cap. It's that cold.
I managed to get our web site all prettied up and current. I just need to get my picture and also one for Angela, a student worker. My picture is going to be an odd thing for me. I really don't want it posted on the web.... Why do we have to do this, anyway? I am going to browse all the other campus sites to see if the have pictures up. If they don't then I am going to exercise my right to say "No Way". Besides, I just got a short haircut and I am not used to it yet. It's short. I asked Ella if she liked it and she said "You don't need to wear that black thing (my scrunchie) anymore!" I wore it all the time at home to keep my hair in a bun... Now I just use a cute little hair clip on one side. It's way to short to even put up! Maybe it will lower my weight at my weigh in next week? I am not sure if I really like my hair this short. Maybe it will look better after I lose 10 pounds? Or 30 pounds? We'll just have to wait and see.
I am the only person at work today. Two people have come in, the delivery guy and a visitor for Liz. No one has called. I just sat here all afternoon working in silence. I think next Friday I am going to bring in some CD's or something and borrow the boom box from the Lactation Room. Too much silence is unnerving.
I am glad I brought my mittens. It's going to be a cold walk to the car.

5 comments:

M.A.Trotter said...

I say, if you don't want to put up your picture, don't. It may be fun, though, to put a picture online of something covering your face.

phunmunki said...

perhaps I should wear a wedding vail?

Ron said...

Or a ski mask

M.A.Trotter said...

I love the ski mask idea. Good job, babblemur!

phunmunki said...

Ski mask it shall be. Thanks guys, for being so darn helpful.