Saturday, October 22, 2005

Don't Rain On My Parade!

Here is Ella and Ron at the Parade. Did I mention that the theme this year is Super Heros? I must say that after the grandeur of the Tulip Time Parade in Pella this was a VERY poor showing... But all the students had fun making and parading their stuff. I was surprised at how few people showed up to watch... Maybe the weather kept them away.


Ella is waiting to start her march!



And Here she is with Daddy










And with her good friend Henry




And passing out candy.


She had a ton of fun! Too bad it was so rainy. But Ella managed to bring a little sunshine to the whole event!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a super kid. Reminds me of myself. I dropped off one kid at the mall and another at a friend's house for 3 hours on this Saturday night. I have visions of empty nest syndrome already. Maybe I'll adopt. I lost .8 this week for a total of 7.2 pounds in 6 weeks. Hurray! I'm the little engine that could. Choo, Choo!

M.A.Trotter said...

Your husband looks funny in a mask. It's cool that he dressed up with Ella.