General Ma'am: -2 this week. So let's see.... If I can lose 3.5 more I'll be back at my low from early July. Not quite the slimming summer I had hoped for, but It feels good to be back on track now.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good Job!!!! I got a postcard from WW today saying that it's open enrollment time so I think I'm going to do it to get back on track. Maybe I'll see you in Ia. next weekend.
If I get one of those post cards I may join again, too, just to get through the holiday season. It is easier with a real weigh-in and someone to talk to about the whole terrible process. I miss Liz. If I still had her I wouldn't need the damn meetings.
4 comments:
Good Job!!!! I got a postcard from WW today saying that it's open enrollment time so I think I'm going to do it to get back on track. Maybe I'll see you in Ia. next weekend.
If I get one of those post cards I may join again, too, just to get through the holiday season. It is easier with a real weigh-in and someone to talk to about the whole terrible process. I miss Liz. If I still had her I wouldn't need the damn meetings.
wait till you get to Iowa.Shortcake for breakfast,icecreame sundays for lunch,pizza for dinner. Everyday
Well, that sounds a lot like the weekend I just had! Oops.
Post a Comment