My parents are off for Florida. They wont be back until Spring... It's going to be a long winter with no trips to IC. We may travel back on Oct 14 for Eli's long anticipated wedding reception, but as those plans are only 70% solid, who knows?!The General looked great. I think her Turbo Jam workouts have really been effective. I should try exercising some day...
Nelson Eisman, candidate for WI Governor, will be staying at our house on Wednesday so I guess I had better get the bathroom cleaned and the guest room sheets washed. Rae Vogeler was staying with us last Thursday and I have not cleaned up yet. I will not meet my goal of getting the "new" guest room finished this month unless I really go for it on Friday *insert faint glimmer of hope here*. I still keep trying to win that jackpot so I can just hire someone to do the job and be done with the whole thing.
Maybe I should go home early today (I am over on hours from last week) and mow the lawn or something... I bet I could. Hmmmm...

No comments:
Post a Comment