Friday, September 29, 2006

SuperGirl Flies again!

She has decided... SuperGirl!
Last night she looked at her "old" costumes and really liked SuperGirl's cape and big S.
I am looking forward to making this costume and I think Eleanor is going to enjoy wearing it.


Time to head to the fabric store! I hope I can find some metallic red fabric for the cape and skirt, and an easier gold fabric to work with. Last year the stuff I bought for Wonder Woman frayed easily so I used fabric glue around all the edges. It was a little messy and rather time consuming.
I am going to attempt boot covers this time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She'll be a wonderful Supergirl. even has the blonde hair. I was a good girl this week and exercised regularly.

LA said...

I am excited to see pictures of all the years Halloween costumes in chronological order! Ella makes a smashing Supergirl.

phunmunki said...

I just can't seem to find her 9 month old Super Girl pictures, but if you go to my archives from last October I have pictures of her costumes there.