General Ma'am: I am finally reporting again and all I have to say is +/- 0. Have a great weekend.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Keep up the good work! I feel a one pound loss coming in your future. Weekends are tougher to eat well around here becuz we're not in our routine and I tend to snack or rationalize more junk food. It might be helpful if you track weekly activity points that you've earned and report them on Friday. The general would like to see you increase your activity points by 1 or more every week because it's an important lifestyle change, too.
1 comment:
Keep up the good work! I feel a one pound loss coming in your future. Weekends are tougher to eat well around here becuz we're not in our routine and I tend to snack or rationalize more junk food. It might be helpful if you track weekly activity points that you've earned and report them on Friday. The general would like to see you increase your activity points by 1 or more every week because it's an important lifestyle change, too.
Post a Comment