Wednesday, June 07, 2006
What a fun week...
Ella's day care is closed this week so she has been with me at work. It's been fun. A little exhausting at times, but fun. Today we got home and went roller skating around the block, then had popsicles, then played in the hose in the back yard. Ella wanted to post some pictures on her blog, so here's a link. http://sparklepockets.blogspot.com/ She has not posted for a long time! Hopefully she'll start doing it more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thursday report: down -1.
Ella's pics on her website are so cute! I especially liked the rollerskating one, just adorable! I can't wait to do stuff like that with Claire. Tomorrow she's going to go garage saling for the very first time with me; a momentous day!
Great job on the -1!!! This is two weeks in a row, right? I have a feeling I am going to be the same. I did not make any real efforts this week. Have fun at the sales! I hope Claire enjoys the day.
Three weeks in a row, and congrats on the loss to you, too! I was hoping you were still on the wagon but hadn't seen any reports lately. I guess the days of losing 2+ a week are lost in the sands of pre-sterilization metabolism, huh? Well, is it bullshit or true that your metabolism drops after having a tubal? Seems true anyway. I switched my daily multivitamin to OneADay weight loss kind, so maybe that will give the 'ol metabolic burner a kick in the butt. Claire loved garage saling, there was so much to look at. Her favorite word these days is "bye" and she has a very good time saying it to everyone she sees, even folks innocently walking past. It's so cute. :)
Yeah, I have sort of skipped a few weeks of reports. We were at a wedding three fridays ago, two fridays ago was crazy busy and this pst Friday my parents were in town. They JUST left this morning. I am going to post some pictures tomorrow of all the things we did while they were in town. And you'll get a report to the general.
Post a Comment