Ella and Greta, E in purple and Greta is John's niece, having some fun. They had fun all weekend together. Ella had her first sleep-over party in the RV with Greta! And, when Mom and Dad went down to George's, Ella fell asleep for the first time at someone else's house! Greta's Grandparent's! Jim and Sandy Bucher are so awesome!. (We picked her up and took he home, of course, because I'm not as ready for sleep-overs as Ella).
Ella just being her beautiful self. Sorry my hair got in the way...
Ron and Eli
John and Judy
1 comment:
I cannot believe how big Ella is, she's such a little lady! The wedding looks like it was beautiful and everyone had a great time. Since I took last Thursday off and didn't report I'll post the Thurs message to the Colonel now: down -1. Took the motorcycle out last Thurs for my first solo tour and did the Iowa River Valley Scenic Byway. Very cool! Later lovey,
Chris
Post a Comment