Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sleepless Nights

I just could not stay asleep! I woke up around 3am and layed there listening to the world for about 2 hours before throwing in the towel and getting up to make some coffee. Damn. It's going to be a long day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say "Good morning!" Coffee - the nectar of the gods. Chris and I left the baby with my mother last night to do dinner & a movie, saw 'The Breakup.' It wasn't too bad, but I have to recommend 'Everything is Illuminated' when it comes out on video if it isn't out there already. GREAT flick!
Chris

phunmunki said...

Ron and I took Ella to a friends house on Friday night and went to see the X-Men. It was okay... Seemed like they were busy trying to tie up every concievable loose-end insted of telling a good story. But hey, it's the funny pages, right? Glad you had a night out at the movies!

LA said...

Jeeze - that is a early day.

phunmunki said...

Yeah, and I am starting to get a little sleepy....
But I am helping my boss move all of her stuff to her new office. Tomorrow is her last day and it's a bummer.

Anonymous said...

You should have taken advantage of the precious time to have that "mouse trap" game all to yourself, heh heh.