Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ella's snack time

Ella has proven her heritage. She loves to eat chips and salsa with sour cream! It's about damn time, we were beginning to wonder if she was an alien implant!



I have got to work on making more interesting movies... Maybe I'll get some good ones this weekend in Iowa?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weekly Report: down -1. Better than nothing, eh? Gotta go pee, that should take care of at least an ounce, heh heh heh.

M.A.Trotter said...

I usually dip the sour cream in first- then salsa. Do you all do it the other way around? I'm a think-thin dipper. Like mayo then katchup. You never mentioned if Pella was in your stop-out.

phunmunki said...

Yeah, I like to keep the salsa OUT of the cream cheese, but she marches to the beat of her own little drum machine. I think I am going to get a kissie-pooh movie from Eli's wedding to put up here. Why don't you come to IC on Sunday? Borrow mom's car or something.