Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Bird Flu

It is nice to know that we will basically have to take care of ourselves... Seriously folks, get a few extra weeks of food and supplies stocked up. And cold and flu medicine. It is just a good idea. I am not trying to say that you need to build a bunker and prepare for nuclear winter, but fill that pantry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THURSDAY REPORT: Absolutely no change. Zero zip nadda. *sigh* It's Tulip Time this weekend plus Claire's birthday cookout on Saturday. I'll have to be extra good!

Hope all is well with you this lovely spring. :)

phunmunki said...

Good Morning! Thanks for the report. Sorry no change. I have been super duper motivated this week and hope to break my low point barrier. I must get out of this five pound loop. As of this morning I need to dump about a half a pound to have a new low. AND THEN I need to keep being good to stay down there. Ugh. So hard.

Anonymous said...

I ordered my new bedroom set for my birthday. It was fun. Went to Slims. Saw a really bad stripper. Actually 2. Don't you just love those wedding parties that get out of control. I think at yours someone kept taking pictures of feet. I hope you lost the last half pound. Send it to me, I seem to be collecting.
Ben has pink eye. His first time ever. Yippee. Grandpa took him to the doctor. He (Ben) has been wearing my sunglasses for two days because he now has my bad eyesight. And the sun was bothering him. I suppose I should disenfect them. You missed a killer dinner at Mom's Sunday night. Yummy!
Come and get the bedroom set by July 10th. "whenever" is good for me.
I'm going to Vegas in September for Michelle's Birthday. 4 days of fun with the girls. Let me know if you need my surrogate body so I can plan accordingly.

phunmunki said...

I hope Michelle's party does not get out of control... Nobody needs to see that kind of stripping!