Friday, January 06, 2006

Watch Yer Back, Charro

Ella just loves playing dress up in her purty Spanish Dress and Jewels. And I love watching her try to walk in heels with all those ruffles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henry says he gave Ella all that fantastic jewelry...such a player. Thanks for the birthday invite, Henry put it in about a dozen "special" places all over the house until Carl finally got a hold of it and ripped it up...damn those little brothers! I wish we could come but, alas, I must work. Love to you all. JF

M.A.Trotter said...

I can't wait to see all the daughter birthday pics. I'm sorry you can't post on xanga. That seems odd- all the xanga kids can post on blogger. Odd. I'll just probably start a stuck in pella page soon- so no worries.

Give the girl birthday wishes from me. Maybe I'll send you the video from my 4th birthday party. I freaked out- too many people around. I remember I got a plastic bowling set and a McDonald's overnight bag. But when I was 4 that bag probably held all of my shit for a year. Wow.

Have a wonderful time- and delayed happy holidays- but since I only celebrate new years, I'm not so late.