We have had so much snow... It's kind of nice because it's not too cold out and the snow is so fluffy and pretty. Ella and Clio have been having some fun today.
I wonder how much snow we will get tonight? It reminds me of how winter was when I was a kid. 6 foot high piles of snow on every street corner. Sinking up to your waist in drifts... I was beginning to think that those days were gone forever. I hope you are all enjoying it, too!
I wonder how much snow we will get tonight? It reminds me of how winter was when I was a kid. 6 foot high piles of snow on every street corner. Sinking up to your waist in drifts... I was beginning to think that those days were gone forever. I hope you are all enjoying it, too!

6 comments:
Yes! A foot and a half in one night!
I hope we're done with snow-I'm tired of being cooped up inside with all of the kids.
Hey there,
Where've you been lately?
C
Working my butt off! I promise to post something soon...
A
Thanks for creating and sharing pictures of my granddaughter Clio. Your daughter is very nice too. Jeff's dad in DC...
Hey, thanks Denis! We just love Clio, she is a wonderful friend! Keep coming back because I am sure I will keep putting up movies and pictures of her. I should set up some type of flicker or youtube site for the Clio movies so you don't have to wade through all of my personal ramblings... I'll see what I can come up with and pass the info on to Jeff.
Post a Comment