It's funny to think that my life revolves around semesters again, but it is true. Spring semester has started and I have been swamped with work! It should clear up a bit in the coming weeks until I get swamped again with March Women's History Month and all the programming it includes.
We are preparing for a cold snap this weekend by shopping today for everything we (and Grandma Peg) might need. We plan to spend the entire weekend at home in a nest of pillows and heated blankets. Ella said "Wouldn't it be cool if we lived in a magic world and our house was magic and we could just pick it up and move it south? Not for ever... just for a few days. Like a vacation!" I think it's brilliant. Our high temps are supposed to be around 1 degree.
I am really looking forward to our knitting group this semester. I am going to try my hand at some socks. I have no idea how to "turn a heel", but it sounds mysterious and strangely exciting. I found a pattern for toddler socks and if they end up too small for Ella I am going to give them to sweet little Esther Amelia. I hope they end up matching!
Hey, the snow just stopped!
Send us some warm thoughts... We'll need them.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment