No Kidding! We got dumped on by snow and sleet, but today it is 43 and very sunny. It's a nice change of pace... Ella had a successful sleep over at Clio's last night and we are looking forward to Clio coming here later today. I had to take an exam for Office Support people this morning down in Fond du Lac. All went fine but it's never fun to have to get out of bed at 6 on a Saturday to take a state exam, especially when your kid is at a friends house and the chance of seriously sleeping in for the first time in 5 1/2 years is spoiled.
On to other things, Work has been very busy because of Women's History Month AND I have added a second job at the University. I now also work for Women & Science. It's kind of a misnomer because the goal of W&S is to increase Math and Science participation from minorities as well as female students. But, whatever, I didn't name it. I just work there. I really like the job so far. I help coordinate conferences and assist with general office duties. In May I get to take my family on an all expense paid trip to the Wilderness Resort in the Dells. This includes free passes to the water park. I am hoping to have a super time! I think there is a similar trip in November, too. Two conferences a year.
Okay, here are some videos:
Ella and Clio dressing up to play fairies
Ella wearing a grocery bag mask and goofing around
here is a picture of some beautiful blue eyes...
Ella and I were talking the other day about her not writing on Sparklepockets. She said she was still thinking of a really good story to tell. It has been months! Sorry to all the folks who go over there to read her. Maybe she has writer's block? If she ever posts again I'll send out a link.
Time to sign off. Gotta play a board game with my sweet little baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment