Hi! Where did you go? We just got back from Seattle and I blew her a big kiss for you. We went to the new Experience Music Project Museum, skiid/snowboarded at Snoqualmie, The Ballard Locks, Saw the movie The Departed, and enjoyed Alex and Nicole's wedding festivities.
Thanks for sending me regards to that fair city. I miss her so! We went to Minneapolis and that clip is from the Children's Science Museum. We were in an annimal burrough. I have a ton of other pics... I should do a post, but am not feeling up to it today. Maybe I'll just put one up with Ella's new socks!
3 comments:
Hi! Where did you go? We just got back from Seattle and I blew her a big kiss for you. We went to the new Experience Music Project Museum, skiid/snowboarded at Snoqualmie, The Ballard Locks, Saw the movie The Departed, and enjoyed Alex and Nicole's wedding festivities.
Thanks for sending me regards to that fair city. I miss her so!
We went to Minneapolis and that clip is from the Children's Science Museum. We were in an annimal burrough. I have a ton of other pics... I should do a post, but am not feeling up to it today. Maybe I'll just put one up with Ella's new socks!
I love it!!! Ella looks so BIG in there. Watch out for the Queen!!
Post a Comment