Saturday, February 10, 2007

Green Comics Presents

This is the best darn comic book ever! Thanks Buchermonster!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This comic is SO AWESOME!!!

phunmunki said...

Thanks, Anonymous! Who are you? If you are into this comic I can make more... I am thinking of getting the "shiz and kanizzile" (meaning spend $30) to buy the techno to make more! If I get just one more positive comment I might!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry, I usually jot my name down at the bottom. It's me, Chris from Iowa, the lazy one who doesn't have the blogger ID. Actually I'm paranoid it's against the internet usage regulations and eventually the college will get around to checking and bad things will happen. Kinda like Vermeer...ANYWAY, yeah, I laughed my butt off at this and showed it to Christopher; he thought it was funny, too. When are you guys planning on a trip to IA? Perhaps we can take a motorcycle trip up to your neck of the woods this summer and hang with y'all for an evening!
C

LA said...

This comic is brilliant! Ron looks very able in his green cape.

Anonymous said...

The comic is lovely-

phunmunki said...

I must state that I did not create this comic... It was made by Mr. Johnny in NY NY. But I do want that software. I could make comics of Ella and her friends! It would be so darn cool.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Green Comic! Maybe we should start using comics to market the green party. fun and different...
Thanks for the Laugh!
Jenni