Hey! Down 4, that's great! I know that I've been chewing on cookies and sweets and wine and all those horrible holliday treats. Last night I made latkes... not a great weight idea, but tasty all the same.
Thanks, Mikie! How are the holidays treating you? I keep sending stupid things to Dr. Watson but get no reply... Is he still alive? If you see him, please tell him that the Hardys want to know how inthe hell he is doing.
3 comments:
Hey! Down 4, that's great! I know that I've been chewing on cookies and sweets and wine and all those horrible holliday treats. Last night I made latkes... not a great weight idea, but tasty all the same.
Keep on going and have fun.
Thanks, Mikie! How are the holidays treating you? I keep sending stupid things to Dr. Watson but get no reply... Is he still alive? If you see him, please tell him that the Hardys want to know how inthe hell he is doing.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment