Monday, November 06, 2006

3:33 Monday

Almost time to head home! Just another friendly reminder that tomorrow is Election Day.
Go Vote!!!
For up to date Election information or to enter Babblemur's election contest please go to:
http://www.babblemur.com/blog/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I woke up this morning to the best birthday present I could have hoped for (aside from winning the lottery, that is); the news that the Dems had won a majority in the House, are only 2 seats away from a majority in the Senate with two states still counting, and Iowa had elected a Democratic majority in both state houses along with a new Dem governor. My faith in humanity is restored!! This even makes up for being one year closer to 40. :)

phunmunki said...

Happy Birthday! Yes, the pendulum is swinging back from the far, far reaches of Republican ideals. Unfortunately the Amendment to ban gay marriage, civil unions, and domestic partner benefits passed here in WI. I think they are going to fight it more by proving that it is unconstitutional or something. It's hard to believe the voters fell for that trick and believed that it was really all about whether gays marry or not. Fools. Gay marriage is all ready against the law! Dumb asses. I could go on and on, but I should really get to work. My arms are sore from lifting weights. Am I ever going to get in shape? Can't I just take a miracle pill or something?