to invite people over!
Use speed control on the right to make this thing go faster!
http://artpad.art.com/?j9ju59141r34 I should say that this invitation is merely an example... We are having a party, I just don't know if it's on the 15th or the 22nd of December. But you are all welcome to come!
Ella has been making pictures for friends quite a bit on this site. Here are a few examples of her work:
http://artpad.art.com/?j8y30y2t2ck
http://artpad.art.com/?j8y1ri15v66g
http://artpad.art.com/?j8y0nzkpvmc
I got to campus about an hour and a half early today so have been playing around on the computer... I still have 40 minutes left till we open. A cold front blew in last night and, if you click on my weather underground button, you can see just how chilly it is. I am very glad to have a winter coat!
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment