I know so many April birthday people. Maybe you should wait until Independence day and hope the fireworks aren't the only things exploding. "Come on and sit on my hot seat of love...Oooh love, Oooh loverboy(I miss those long hot summer nights)"I'm totally in a Queen mood tonight. Oh, and I totally wanna make a supersonic man outta you. Don't stop me now.
January is a great month to be born. Git 'er done!
sorry. my offer still stands. let me know within the next 10 days.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I know so many April birthday people. Maybe you should wait until Independence day and hope the fireworks aren't the only things exploding.
"Come on and sit on my hot seat of love...
Oooh love, Oooh loverboy
(I miss those long hot summer nights)"
I'm totally in a Queen mood tonight. Oh, and I totally wanna make a supersonic man outta you.
Don't stop me now.
January is a great month to be born. Git 'er done!
sorry. my offer still stands. let me know within the next 10 days.
Post a Comment