Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Gettin' Ready for the Big Chill

Yes, that's right, we are preparing for the "Arctic Invasion"... At least that's what the forecasters are calling the winter storms that are heading our way. Ella is really looking forward to the snow. I am hoping to get the lawn mowed just one more time, and maybe rake up some leaves. Thankfully, it will warm up again early next week.
Here are some pictures of our sweet little darling. She loves her new daughter, Molly, who was given to her by her cousin Hayley. Molly goes everywhere and does everything with us. It's kind of nice because Ella has someone to talk to. She takes VERY good care of little Molly and we have birthday parties for her all the time.

Ella got all bundles up for her bus ride to school today. She and daddy have been taking the city bus together. It's a quick 20 minute ride to campus and we don't have to spend 30 minutes looking for parking! I think her favorite part of the ride is pulling the cord for the stop. *DING*!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with Ella - the bus is awesome! Not to mention a whole lot cheaper. I can't believe how tall she is.
Chris

Ron said...

Ha ha ha!

She is the second shortest in her class! Three year olds tower over her! Two year olds out-weigh her!

But she has a big heart.