Saturday, August 05, 2006

A lovely anniversary and lovely daughter

This is our sweet princess. She had a delightful evening at our friend Justin's house playing with baby Anabel while Ron and I heading out for dinner at Koreana.
It's been a long, long time since I have had Sushi! I am a bit of a Sushi snob after so many years living in Seattle and having super good super fresh access to fabulous culinary delights.



Here is our yummy appetizer: Crabby Spring Rolls. They were divine.




And super good Miso soup. It was perfect.





Ron had Tempura and he really enjoyed it.
I opted for Sushi and Sashimi combo platter that was very good, but not as perfect as everything else. But very good. And very pretty. Of course I could not eat the whole thing, but I gave it a good try. I know, some may think that eating that much raw fish is not for them, but it was my anniversary and I loved it!


I am looking forward to another fantastic year with my wonderful husband and daughter. Did I ever tell you how much I love them? And how fortunate I feel to have them both? I must be the most lucky woman in the world!

4 comments:

LA said...

Happy anniversary to a couple of my all time favorite people!

Ella looks super sweet in her pink outfit and black superhero boots. She appears ready to fight crime and delivery the people from harm.

phunmunki said...

Yeah, we were on our way to a cease-fire/peace rally thing downtown and she said "I'm a soldier Girl. A Soldier Girl for Peace". When we got there she made a sign that said "war is bad" and had "Peace" in big letters. Then she drew some flowers on it. She really is a Super Hero!

M.A.Trotter said...

Were those spring rolls crabby or crappy? I found myself at the website all here hungover and not hungry at all simply browsing. Anyway. I'm glad you had fun... even if you did eat the crappy spring rolls.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to the happy couple!

Chris