I have been slowly working away at the back stairs project and have some pics. Here it is midway through covering the crumbling green plaster with nice Oak Bead Board:

Here is what it looks like now from the bottom step:
And from the top step:
Progress! I still have to patch and sand and paint the upper walls and stairs, plus finish painting the lower trim. And we have hopes to replace the windows someday, but there are sixteen of those little suckers and we don't have that much money right now.
Time and Money...
-A

3 comments:
Congradulations on finishing the project! I know what's it's like not having enought money to replace all the windows... but it's alright. They'll get done when they get done.
Yes, the next time you come here you wont have to say "oh, how awfull" when you go up the stairs!
GOREGOUS!!! Seriously. I am looking forward to BYOB'ing to the HardFamHome and seeing everything that's going on there!!!
Post a Comment