Tuesday, September 20, 2005

How to insert a picture?

Today I am posting a picture. I took it this morning of my lovely daughter. She is such a wonderful girl and the light of my life. Yes indeed.


And here is one from December 2004 (with goggles). So know I will test this out and see if it really was as easy as it seemed.
Well, yes, this is soooooo simple! I just love Blogger! I could not post pictures very well at my last blog home. This was easy enough for me to post just one more. One of my very favorites:

This is from April of 2003. She's just the sweetest thing EVER!

Well, on to news of my world. I am going to my first ever WW meeting this morning at 9:30 and am not nervous, or anything, but a little apprehensive. I wonder how much this is going to cost and if it will be worth it. The meeting itself is $11.00, but I need to get two books. Maybe if I just get the titles from them I can find them on line for much less? I sure hope so. We have no money at all.

I started my new job yesterday and I think I am going to like it there. I will have more to say about it after the week is up and I have a better feel of how things are going to be.

-A

6 comments:

LA said...

YEAH!!! Pictures and WW and new job it's like a whole new...blog. I want to hear more about the job and how your meeting went. Did Susan email you the WW info? She was going to but ended up leaving town for a couple of weeks.

LA said...

It's crazy how much E has changed in just 1.5 yrs! She has always been a lovely lady!

phunmunki said...

Yes, they change quickly. In the bottom pic she is 1yr 3mos, then 2yrs 11mos, then 3yrs 8mos. I think it would be fun to try and post one picture from every month of her life. Let's see if I can get 44 pictures all in a row. Maybe that would be overkill? Then one picture for every three months? 14 sounds better. I'll see what I can come up with. I may even try to take a picture of myself.

LA said...

I think the picture idea is fun! You should do it. Or, if you decide to get a "Flicker" account, you can run a slideshow arranged by her age and watch her grow up before your very eyes! That would be cool too.
I am glad you are blogging, even if it's sporadically; it's still fun to read.
Smoochies!

phunmunki said...

I am going to try to do this thing at least twice a week. Sorry we could not access it for a few days! I'll try harder. I know you are going to need something to read between E's cat naps.

Anonymous said...

awesome stairway dude! dining in plaid is always fun. Neutral walls and great color in cloth for table and buffett? Seasonal? Have also run out of funds... I dont care what you paint it as long as I dont have to help.