New borns take a lot of time and attention. Here are some pictures from the hospital on January 25th. I hope you are all well! We are fine and dandy. I'll try to post more pictures next week. She changes every day and is so much fun to watch.
She is adorable! Little Katherine looks a whole lot like Ronald K. than I remember Ella when she was that age, at least to me. K.'s nose is a lot like Ron's and her head and HAIR is all you! Perfect!
2 comments:
What a beauty! Hope all is going wonderfully. I look forward to meeting the new Hardy!
~Steve
She is adorable! Little Katherine looks a whole lot like Ronald K. than I remember Ella when she was that age, at least to me. K.'s nose is a lot like Ron's and her head and HAIR is all you!
Perfect!
Post a Comment