I took Ella to get pictures done at Sears because her school pictures were not so great. Here is a little preview for those of you on our mailing list...
She's still MUCH cuter in person, but at least these pictures look like her. The school ones were really not good at all. What a racket: you pre-pay, they take ONE shot, and yer stuck with it. Sure, you can get a retake, but why? They were lousy. My sister told me that I could return them, but I think it's way past the deadline. I am going to remember that for next year, though. LA-You'll be getting your little Ella picture in the mail as soon as I get them!
2 comments:
Awwwww!
She's still MUCH cuter in person, but at least these pictures look like her. The school ones were really not good at all. What a racket: you pre-pay, they take ONE shot, and yer stuck with it. Sure, you can get a retake, but why? They were lousy. My sister told me that I could return them, but I think it's way past the deadline. I am going to remember that for next year, though.
LA-You'll be getting your little Ella picture in the mail as soon as I get them!
Post a Comment